The Missouri Press Service is looking to hire a motivated individual for full time work.
Title: Media Coordinator/Content Coordinator
- Coordinate and facilitate all social media channels: Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, etc. for Missouri Press, Missouri Press members, and clients.
- Produce written content for client websites.
- Track performance of print and digital ads, and report results to clients.
- Provide social media content for Missouri Press, members, and clients.
- Create and post reports for Missouri Press Ad Networks.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, and with a team.
- Create documents (Word, Excel, Photoshop and Indesign).
- Assist other staff members with various projects.
- Enter and track invoices (Quikbooks) training provided
- Track payments (AdVantage) training provided
- Seek new revenue opportunities for Missouri Press and its members.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
To apply, send resume to Ted Lawrence